Asia Twins
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Chap 349 : The Lust 3[trad-fr]

AuteurMessage
Saki-chan
Admin : Roi d'esprits stellaires
Admin : Roi d'esprits stellaires
Saki-chan

Chap 349 : The Lust 3[trad-fr] Empty
MessageSujet: Chap 349 : The Lust 3[trad-fr]   Chap 349 : The Lust 3[trad-fr] Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mar - 21:37

Trad-fr:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H784D5WW

Citation :

Bleach 349 : The Lust 3

Continues from the last chapter, after Ulquiorra fired a cero through Ichigo's chest he drops Ichigo down which Orihime dashes out and calls her shield to catch Ichigo before he smash on the ground. After that she runs toward him but Ulquiorra comes right in front of her.

"It's useless. You cannot bring him back with your powers." Says Ulquiorra. However, Ishida appears above Ulquiorra and fires an arrow at him. Ulquiorra uses his wing to block it. He looks at Ishida who is waiting for Orihime to get out of the way. Once she is out Ishida uses Licht Regen (Rain of Light) at Ulquiorra. He's attacked by thousands of light arrows.

However, once it's over a completely unharmed Ulquiorra comments, "How unexpected. I thought you were the calmest one out of all Kurosaki Ichigo's friends."

"I am the calmest. That's why I have advantage in fighting you."

A scene cuts to Orihime who is freaking out and starts to heal Ichigo even before she reach him. But once she see a wide eyed unrespond Ichigo with blood pouring out of his chest she starts crying, her hands against her head, "What should I do?" She thought, "I avoided eyes contect because I believed Kurosaki kun would be alright. Because I believed Kurosaki kun would definitely win..." "What should I do" ( repeat x 10)

The noise snaps Orihime to reality and she sees Ishida on his knee and lost his left arm. She screams but Ishida tells her not to worry because he has injected a styptic then tells her to take care of Kurosaki. After he said that he dashes out to Ulquiorra but he uses his tail to hit Ishida and he rolls on the ground. Orihime calls out her sheild to help Ishida but Ulquiorra still uses his tail to break it.

Upon seeing this makes Orihime panic even more, "I don't know what to do anymore. I don't understand anything anymore."
"Kurosaki kun." (x 10)

"HELP ME, KUROSAKI KUN!!!"

After Orihime's scream, it shows Ichigo's hair grows longer and his left hand squeezes the ground below until it cracks.

-The summary used "help/save me" for Orihime's scream so I went with it.

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Chap 349 : The Lust 3[trad-fr]
Page 1 sur 1