Asia Twins
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Chap 352: The Lust 6[trad-fr]

AuteurMessage
Saki-chan
Admin : Roi d'esprits stellaires
Admin : Roi d'esprits stellaires
Saki-chan

Chap 352: The Lust 6[trad-fr] Empty
MessageSujet: Chap 352: The Lust 6[trad-fr]   Chap 352: The Lust 6[trad-fr] Icon_minitimeDim 5 Avr - 21:07

Trad-fr:
http://www.iskans.com/rlz.php?id=10642

Citation :
Bleach 352 ~"The Lust 6"

It continues from the previous chapter, Ichigo beat Ulquiorra and fired a cero at him at close range.

The scene changes to Rukia and Rudoban, the head of execution squad who is in a really bad condition with ice covering his whole body. His tree branches are majorly broken.

“If your ability is to create subordinates from your fruit, then things are easy.” The female shinigami says. “I just have to destroy the branches that the fruit grows from.”

The buffalo headed guy stays silent knowing that what Rukia says is true. None of his branches that are currently covered in ice can grow the skull fruits.

However, before Rukia can finish this fight, something falls on the stone ground between the both of them. Rukia sees the side of Yammy’s face and his big hand that swiftly swings at Rudoban’s neck. She is surprised to see him attack an ally.

At that moment, the effect of Yammy’s fall breaks the stone ground under Rukia. She loses her balance and falls from the second floor of the tower with her head down, but she manages to land on the ground gracefully.

Yammy continues to fall down further until he reaches the ground near Chad and Renji who are dealing with the other arrancars. All of them are surprised by the sudden appearance of Yammy.

“Weird..” Chad wonders. “I fought with him once in the human world and remembered him as a big guy. But I can’t recall him being such a giant?” Renji doesn’t seem to believe that it can be that way even though Chad insists that his body looks different from the last time.

All this time Yammy doesn’t pay attention to them even a little. His eyes look angry and he screams out loud.

“That four eyed bastard, I’m gonna kill him!!”

Rukia and the others see this reaction, so the three of them prepare to fight him. Suddenly there is the sound of an explosion from the top of the dome. Everyone stops and looks at where the sound came from. At that moment, they see a big light column from the top of the dome reaching to the sand floor below.

“…This spirit energy… is Ichigo’s…!” Rukia says looking above surprised.

The scene goes back the top of the Las Noches dome. Amongst the smoke Ichigo in his hollow form stands in the air. His right hand holds his sword while his left hand holds Ulquiorra’s right wing. The fourth espada’s bottom half is completely gone.

Ichigo tosses the body away, and then he moves towards it preparing to stab his throat. Before Ichigo can stab Ulquiorra, Ishida holds Ichigo’s wrist back.

“It’s enough” the quincy says.

“He’s surely the enemy, but we don’t need to kill him. It’s enough, Kurosaki.”

Hearing that, Ichigo tightens the grasp on his sword intending to strike but Ishida also increases his grip.

“Can’t you hear me, Kurosaki…!” Ishida doesn’t give up. “I said it’s enough…! If you do anything more than this, you won’t be like a human anymore…!”

However, Ichigo has no reaction towards Ishida’s words. He still focuses on striking the enemy’s throat in front of him. Ishida screams again hoping that he can get through to Ichigo. “Kurosaki!!!”

This time, Ichigo reacts to Ishida’s voice for the first time. Instead of striking Ulquiorra’s throat, the sword stabs into Ishida’s abdomen. His body flies away as if he’s a rag doll.

“Ishida-kun!!!!” Orihime screams frightened by seeing Ishida flying away with Ichigo’s sword stabbing into his body. While she hurries to the quincy, she hears a voice that makes her stop.

“…he..help..” Ichigo mutters as if it's a mantra. “I… will… help… you…”

Then, Orihime realizes what happened earlier.

“Because of me…” She thinks to herself. “Because I said that… Kurosaki-kun is trying to help me.”

She closes her eyes painfully.

“Why” She asks herself.

“I have tried so hard not to be Kurosaki-kun’s burden. I came here because I wanted to protect Kurosaki-kun and it should have been like that. In the end, why do I have to rely on Kurosaki-kun again?”

Ichigo moves towards Ishida and prepares to fire a cero via his horns.

“Wait Kurosaki-kun!!!” Orihime screams… with all her voice “Kurosaki-kun!!!!”

However, Ichigo doesn’t listen to her, but focuses on charging his spirit power into his horns.

While Orihime thinks she should do something…

Suddenly, Ulquiorra who is meant to be seriously injured jumps on Ichigo, his lower half is already healed. He uses his spirit energy spear to cut Ichigo’s left horn accurately.

Swiftly the spirit energy that had gathered in Ichigo’s horns loses its stability. After it is cut off the energy swells into a big balloon and then explodes in his face.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Chap 352: The Lust 6[trad-fr]
Page 1 sur 1